1. Download and install the ICC Profiles:
- Print on Alu-Dibond: ZOR-ALU ICC Profile
- Print on Acrylglas: ZOR-GLASS ICC Profile
- Print on Forex: ZOR-EX ICC Profile
After you have downloaded the desired profile, you have to import it.
MAC OS X: Copy files to the Folder /Library/ColorSync/Profiles
Windows: Right-click on the file and select "Install Profile"
2. Start from the original image.
3. Click on Image>Mode and select RGB Color
4. For best result the image should have Adobe RGB profile assigned. Click on Edit>Convert to Profile...
5. Under the Destination Space tab, select Adobe RGB (1998) as profile
6. Click on View>Proof Setup>Custom...
7. After that, a Customize Proof Condition window will come up. Under the Proof Conditions tab, select the ICC profile that you want to simulate (depending on the material you’ll choose for printing). Please don't forget to check: Black Point Compensation, Simulate Paper Color and Simulate Black Ink.
8. Select your desired ICC profile from the list.