1. Download and install the ICC Profiles:
- Print on Alu-Dibond: ZOR-ALU ICC Profile
- Print on Acrylglas: ZOR-GLASS ICC Profile
- Print on Forex: ZOR-EX ICC Profile
After you have downloaded the desired profile, you have to import it.
MAC OS X: Copy files to the Folder /Library/ColorSync/Profiles
2. Start from the original image.
3. Select the Develop tab that is located in the top right corner of Lightroom.
4. Check the Soft Proofing box located in the bottom left corner.
5. Under the Proof Settings tab, click on Adobe RGB (1998) profile.
6. Under Profile tab, select Other…
7. Check all three ICC profiles that you have already installed in Lightroom at step 1, and click Ok
8. Select the correct ICC profile that is located under Proof Settings tab according to the material you'll use for printing your photo.
9. After you have selected the ICC profile, make sure that Intent is set to Relative and Simulate paper & ink is checked.
10. Adjust your image (brightness, contrast, saturation etc.) until the soft proof is displayed according to your preferences.
Now that you know how to calibrate your image correctly you can order your print at ZOR.
If you don’t use Lightroom, please check our Photoshop soft proofing tutorial